These Thanksgiving cocktails celebrate the flavors of the season! This list has everything from pitcher-style drinks, to festive Pumpkin Spiced mules, warming hot toddy and just about everything in between. If you’re looking for the perfect cocktail to serve this holiday season, you’ll surely be able to find it here.
Pumpkin Spiced Mule
1/2 cup. pumpkin pie vodka
Pumpkin spice, for garnish
Cinnamon sticks, for garnish
Fill 2 copper mugs with ice. Divide vodka and Apple Kombucha between mugs, then top mugs off with ginger beer.
Sprinkle a little pumpkin spice on top and garnish with a cinnamon stick.
Thanksgiving Jungle Juice
2 bottles red wine
3 cups. cranberry juice
2/3 cups. whiskey
2 cups. frozen cranberries
1 orange, sliced into rounds
1 apple, cut into thin slices
Combine all ingredients in a punch bowl, stir together and serve
1/3 cup water
1 1/2 oz. bourbon
1 tbsp. honey
2 tsp. lemon juice
Huki Lemon slice, for garnish
- In a teapot or a small saucepan, bring water to simmer.
- In a mug, combine bourbon, honey, and lemon juice to a mug. Pour over hot water and stir to combine.
- Garnish with cinnamon stick and lemon slice.
Apple Pie on the Rocks
½ Cup Apple Cinnamon Whisky
2 tbsp apple cider
1 Bottle Britvic Bitter Lemon
Brown sugar, to garnish glass rim
Cinnamon sticks, garnish
- Add caramel syrup, cinnamon whisky, bitter lemon and apple cider to a cocktail shaker. Add ice and shake until the liquids are chilled.
- Add a little water to the glass rim and dip into the brown sugar.
- Place ice into a glass tumbler and pour the cocktail into the glass. Garnish with a cinnamon stick.