Kokomaē Signature Bars can be enjoyed in more than one way! Either bite into the bar and relish piece by piece, or chop up the bar and use it as a flavourful ingredient in one of the following delicious recipes!
Three Ingredient Chocolate Fudge
A creamy decadent fudge made with only three basic ingredients and Kokomaē chocolates.
- 250g Kokomaē Chilli chocolate
- 200ml sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- ¼ cup Kokomaē Chocolate Coated Nuts
- Chop the Kokomaē chocolate and add it to a microwave safe bowl.
- Add in the condensed milk and butter and melt it completely. Mix in 45 second intervals.
- Once fully melted and mixed, pour it into a plastic lined pan.
- Top the fudge with a garnish of your choice (preferably Kokomaē dragees!) so they stick to it.
- Let it set in the refrigerator until fully hardened.
- Once set, cut into squares and serve.
Single-Serve Chocolate Lava Cake
- ¼ cup (40g) Kokomaē Orange Peel dark chocolate
- ¼ cup (50g) salted butter
- ¼ cup flour
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- ¼ cup milk
- Powdered sugar, for garnishing
- Orange Peel, for garnishing
- Melt the chopped chocolate and butter in a microwave safe bowl .
- Mix in the flour, cocoa, sugar and milk until no lumps are visible. Pour the batter into a greased tin.
- Bake at 180 degrees Celsius for 15 minutes.
- Garnish and serve warm.
Double Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- ½ cup (110g) salted butter
- ¼ cup castor sugar
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 2 tbsp milk
- ½ cup (80g) Kokomaē Fruit and Nut Chocolate
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees.
- Cream the butter and sugar together. Once pale and fluffy, add in the vanilla and mix.
- Sift in the all purpose flour, cocoa powder and baking soda and mix until well combined.
- Add in the milk and give it a final mix.
- Next add in the chopped chocolate and fold it in.
- Flatten the cookie dough balls slightly on the baking sheet and bake at 180 degrees for 12 and a half minutes.
- Serve warm.
These delectable desserts are the perfect dishes to serve at parties, family get-togethers or can be enjoyed after a chill night in. Or better yet, plan a date to make these easy sweet treats along with your loved one.