A summertime cocktail has a singular purpose: It must make you feel cool in a very literal sense.
1. Pink Señoritas
Like a margarita with a softer, cuter side, the Señorita ditches limes for pink lemonade and lemon juice.
- Rub a lemon wedge around the rim of four glasses, then dip rims into salt.
- To each glass, add ice, pink lemonade, lemon juice, triple sec, and tequila. Stir to combine. (if you prefer a lot of ice, stir together mixture first, then pour over ice.)
- Garnish each glass with a lemon slice.
2. Frozen Sangria Margarita
This drink alternates frozen layers of two of our favorite drinks—red wine sangria and tequila margaritas— for the the perfect boozy summer sipper.
- Blend sangria mixture. Transfer mixture to the freezer
- Add the Kombucha and crushed mint
- On a small plate combine sugar and salt. Run a wedge of lime around the rim of a glass and dip in sugar and salt. Pour the mix
- Garnish with lime and serve.
3. Frozen Strawberry Margarita
This fruit-forward margarita is great on a hot summer day.
- Combine strawberries puree, tequila, triple sec, lime juice, honey, and basil leaves (if using) in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Divide mixture into 2 glasses and garnish with a lime wedge.